Need to request a Police Report?
The Jackson Police Department maintains records in accordance with Wyoming State Retention Schedule Statutes.
You can print the PDF form and email it to JPDIC@jacksonwy.gov, or complete the form online, download it, and email it.
Record Request Form - PDF
- The decision to disclose or refrain from disclosing investigative reports in question is a matter of Jackson Police Department discretion.
- Records not yet adjudicated should be requested directly from the city or county attorney’s office.
- Insurance / Legal / Government Agencies may request records via email or fax on company stationery.
- Provide a color copy of your photo ID with your request.
- Allow seven (7) days after submitting your request to receive the report or an update on the status of your request.
Attention Defendants / Victims: If you are a defendant or victim in an active or open case with the Teton County Attorney's Office, your request must be made through the Teton County Attorney's Office. Call 307-733-4012.
RECORDS WILL BE RELEASED ACCORDING TO WYOMING STATE STATUTES