NOTICE: The video and audio for this meeting are streamed to the public via the internet and mobile devices with views that may encompass all areas, participants, and audience members. Please silence all electronic devices during the meeting.
A. Call to Order / Roll Call
B. Pledge of Allegiance
1. Employee Introduction Floren Poliseo, Public Works Director
This section is reserved for questions and comments from the public on items that are not otherwise included in this agenda. If you would like to communicate with the Council during the meeting, please address them during open public comment, when public comment is called for on a specific item, or send an email to Council@jacksonwy.gov.
All matters listed in this section are considered to be of routine nature by the governing body and will be enacted in one motion, unless it is removed from the consent calendar and considered separately by Council. Public comment may be given on any item.
1. August 6, 2018 regular meeting
C. July 2018 Municipal Court Report
D. Western Design Conference Parking Request
E. Temporary Sign Permit: Western Design Conference (P18-246)
F. Special Event: Fall Arts Festival
G. Malt Beverage Permit Request by Snake River Brewing Co.
H. Temporary Roadway and Access Easements for Snow King Estates Water Project with JMIR Snow King LLC, Snow King Mountain Resort LLC, ABSK LLC, and Robinson Rentals LLC
I. Temporary Sign Permit: WYO Country Fest Summer Concert Series
J. Change Order 1 to Budge Drive Landslide CMAR Contract for Water Line Installation
1. Item P18-163: Conditional Use Permit for an antenna at Lot 59, Grand View Lodges, Third Addition. Applicant requests continuation
2. Item P18-164: Conditional Use Permit for an antenna at 402 E. Snow King Ave. Applicant requests continuation
3. Item P18-156: Development Plan for Glenwood+Simpson at 175 S. Glenwood Street (Brendan Conboy, Associate Planner) **Agenda documentation for this item has been posted in 5 files due to its size
4. Item P18-198: Grand Targhee Master Plan (Roby Hurley, Teton County Planner)
A. Ordinance N: An Ordinance Amending and Reenacting Section 13.12.020 of the Jackson Municipal Code regarding Procurement of Water Meters (Presented for 2nd Reading, Brian Lenz, Town Engineer)
B. Ordinance O: An Ordinance Amending and Reenacting Section 1.12.010 of the Jackson Municipal Code regarding Penalties for Municipal Code Violations (Presented for 2nd Reading, Audrey Cohen-Davis, Town Attorney)
Please note that at any point
during the meeting, the Mayor and Council may change the order of items listed
on this agenda. In order to ensure that you are present at the time
your item of interest is discussed, please join the meeting at the beginning to
hear any changes to the schedule or agenda.