TOWN COUNCIL ACTION ITEMS
The Jackson Town Council met 2 times on Monday, August 2. Below are the action items taken during these meetings.
JOINT INFORMATION MEETING
• Council and Commission approved the Consent Calendar including the July 6 Special JIM minutes and the July 12 JIM minutes.
• Council and Commission appointed Mary Bess to the Travel and Tourism Board.
REGULAR TOWN COUNCIL MEETING
• Council approved the Consent Calendar including the July 19 workshop and July 19 regular meeting minutes, disbursements, the Well 9 Exploration Contract, temporary sign permits for Becoming JH and the Art Association Pop Up Fair, special event Lights Out Challenge, a change to Teton Tiger’s dispensing area, and letters of support for NEA grants.
• Council authorized staff to work with Jackson Hole Rodeo to present a new agreement for Council consideration no later than October 31, 2021.
• Council approved a Development Plan Amendment for a 5-lot subdivision at 105-165 Nelson Drive.
• Council approved Resolution 21-24 authorizing the Jackson Hole Airport Board to accept an FAA grant.
• Ordinances C-N were approved on first reading.
• Vice Mayor Jorgensen announced all Town Council meetings in August would be conducted virtually.
• The Town Manager’s Report contained information on a COVID update provided to staff.
Complete and detailed information regarding these items is available online at www.townofjackson.com under the Agendas & Meeting button.