The Jackson Town Council met 3 times on Monday, June 7, 2021.
The following are action items taken at the following meetings:
9:00am Special Budget Meeting
3:00pm Joint Information Meeting
• Council approved meeting minutes, disbursements, Special Event Farmer’s Market on the Town Square, and Temporary Sign Permits for the Art Fair and CFTV Tin Cup as presented.
• Special Events Shootout on the Town Square and Grand Teton Music Festival were approved by Council.
• Item P21-005 Cache Creek Tube Diversion Utility Location Agreement was continued to the June 21 regular Town Council meeting.
• A public hearing was opened on a New Restaurant Liquor License for Thai Plate Cuisine Inc. Council approved the issuance of a restaurant liquor license to the applicant.
• A public hearing was reopened on the annexation of one parcel and portions of three roadways. The Mayor closed the public hearing and Council approved staff moving forward with the next steps in the annexation process.
• Council approved Special Restrictions for Employer-Owned Workforce Rental Housing Located at Westview Condominiums.
• Ordinances X, Y, Z and A for annexations were approved on first reading.
• Council approved naming Vice Mayor Arne Jorgensen as voting delegate and Larry Pardee as alternate for the TOJ for the WAM 2021 Summer Convention.
• Council approved travel expenses for the WAM conference for any councilmember that would like to attend.
• Board and Commission reports were made for Parks and Recreation, the Teton County School Board, the Center for the Arts, the Teton Conservation District, the Travel and Tourism Board, and START. The Council discussed youth bike licensing and education.
• The Town Manager’s Report contained information on a Hazardous Tree Removal Notification, Summer 2021 Parking Space Changes on Millward Street, and a START Bus Loaned to Public Health for a Mobile Vaccination Clinic.
• The Town Attorney was directed to finalize an MOU with Teton County for use of a START bus for a Mobile Vaccine Clinic and authorize the Mayor to execute that MOU on behalf of the Town of Jackson.
Complete and detailed information regarding these items is available online at www.townofjackson.com under the Agendas & Meeting button.