We want the public to know what we’re doing to keep you safe on buses to and from Teton Village this winter, and what you can do to protect yourself and others.
In addition to routine cleaning, maintenance, and upkeep of vehicles and facilities, START Bus and the Teton Village Association have adopted and are still implementing the following protocols to mitigate the risks involved with the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Passengers and drivers are required to wear masks while they are on the bus. Masks should be dry, 2-ply material worn covering the nose and mouth.
• Passengers are encouraged to social distance, and we are restricting the number of people allowed on the bus. Only 25 people will be allowed on START buses (24 riders and 1 passenger).
• Hand sanitizer is available on all buses and shuttles.
• Windows will be open as much as practicable – please dress appropriately.
• Buses are disinfected daily after being in service.
Additionally, passengers are requested to not ride the bus if they are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, and encouraged to download and use Care19 Alert, the official COVID-19 exposure notification app for Wyoming to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
Bus and shuttle drivers are participating in daily health screenings, and there is a barrier separating drivers from passengers on the Stilson Express Shuttles.
When planning your trip to Teton Village, please bear in mind the trip between Stilson and Teton Village usually lasts less than 15 minutes.
Parking at Stilson is free, and there is no free parking in Teton Village during the winter season.
Find the winter 2020-21 START Bus schedule online here
Find the winter 2020-21 Stilson Express schedule online here
Find information about Jackson Hole’s response to COVID-19 here
START Bus and the Teton Village Association are both working to increase the number of buses to and from Teton Village during peak times this winter, in order to meet demand in light of reduced capacity.
START Bus is a public transit system serving Jackson and Teton County, Wyoming, and nearby areas including Teton Village, Star Valley and Teton Valley, Idaho. It is owned and operated by the Town of Jackson. Teton Village Association ISD is a local government entity that enhances the guest experience to make Teton Village the #1 destination resort community.