Jul 10, 2018
Town of Jackson - Engineering Department
CONSTRUCTION NOTIFICATION & ROAD CLOSURE INFORMATION
Project: 2018 CHIP SEAL PROJECT
Project Information: The Town of Jackson and Evans Construction will begin the 2018 Chip Seal project on Wednesday, July 18th through Friday, July 20th, 2018, weather permitting. Chip sealing includes the application of an asphalt coating then a layer of chips and prolongs the life of the road and reduces maintenance costs. Chip sealing will cover the full road or alley width and requires temporary road closures during the application process.
ROAD CLOSURE Information: On Wednesday, July 18th through Friday, July 20th, 2018 the roads and alleys listed below will be temporarily closed (see attached maps). No parking will be permitted on roadways from Wednesday, July 18th through Friday, July 20th, 2018.
- Flat Creek Drive north of West Kelly Avenue to concrete roadway near West Broadway Avenue
- Meadowlark Lane
- Powderhorn Lane south of Meadowlark Lane
- Crabtree Lane
- Alley south of East Broadway Avenue and east of South Willow Street
- Alley south of East Broadway Avenue and east of South Jean Street
- Alley south of East Pearl Avenue and east of South Willow Street
- Alley south of East Pearl Avenue and east of South Jean Street
- Alley north of Cache Creek Drive and west of Redmond Street
- Alley north of Cache Creek Drive and east of Redmond Street
- Alley north of East Kelly Avenue and east of Redmond Street
- Alley on the west side of May Park from E Hansen to Cache Creek Drive
- Alley on the south side of May Park along the gravel portion of East Kelly Avenue to Rancher Street
Additional Information: Please be aware of, and obey all construction notification signage, and parking restriction signage as it is there for your safety and the safety of the construction workers.
Please contact Rachelle Rhodes (firstname.lastname@example.org), Associate Engineer, Town of Jackson Public Works Department at 307-733-3079 x 1413, with any questions, concerns, or comments regarding this project.
The Town of Jackson thanks you very much for your understanding and apologizes in advance for any inconvenience. Please forward these notifications as you see fit and help to spread the word. Thank You!
Town of Jackson - Public Works
450 Snow King Avenue
PO Box 1687
Jackson, WY 83001
Office: (307)733-3079 ext 1413