Town Council Actions from June 17 and June 18 meetings.
The following is an overview of the Town Council’s actions taken at their workshop, regular meeting and joint meeting with the County.
Town Council Workshop
Monday, June 17, 2019
• All agenda items pertaining to St. John’s Medical Center were withdrawn or continued to another meeting.
• The Council discussed the FY2020 Budget and directed staff to bring back a resolution at the regular meeting for adoption.
• New employee, Lee Rog was introduced. He works as a street operator with Public Works.
Town Council Evening Meeting
Monday, May 17, 2019
• The Council approved meeting minutes and disbursements as presented, and the May Municipal Court Report was placed into the record.
• A contract with LSC Transportation Consultants was approved to complete START route plans for 2020-2025.
• The Council approved the Workforce Ownership Restriction for Westview Townhomes.
• The Final Plat for a 5-lot townhouse subdivision at the property addressed at 310 & 320 Aspen Drive was approved (P19-071, -072).
• Staff was directed to draft a temporary connection and use agreement for the Classical Academy to connect to the Town’s water and waste water systems.
• The Council approved an amendment to the FY2019 budget.
• THE COUNCIL ADOPTED THE FY 2020 TOWN OF JACKSON BUDGET.
• The Downtown Parking & Mobility Management Plan was continued to the July 15 workshop.
• A resolution was approved which authorized the Town Manager to partner with officials at the County to create a 2020 Census Complete Count Committee.
• Ordinances A and B, dealing with amending the zoning district map at 460 and 660 E Broadway were continued to July 1st for second reading.
• An amendment to the Rodeo Grounds Management Agreement with the County was approved.
• The Council approved a $2,500 allocation to First in Family Jackson Hole Scholarships to be made through the Community Foundation.
• The Town Managers report contained an update lodging and sales tax.
• Staff was directed to work with Nelson Engineering and 855 Broadway LLC to replat the Bencor Addition to the Town of Jackson into two (2) new lots.
Special Joint Information Meeting
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
• The Council and Commission discussed the individual SPET projects and proposed funding, to bundle or not on the ballot, and asked staff to draft ballot language to be discussed at the July 1st JIM.
Complete and detailed information regarding these items is available online at www.townofjackson.com under the Agendas & Meeting button.