Construction Information - 112 Center Street
Jackson, Wyo. April 26, 2019 - Construction and demolition projects will be taking place in and around the 112 Center Street building from April 26 through May 10. Crews will be excavating and installing buried power and communication lines across E. Gill Avenue and the former Wells Fargo buildings at 165 E. Deloney and 112 Center Street are scheduled for demolition.
These projects are scheduled to be completed by Friday, May 10, weather permitting. There is no construction planned for the weekends during this time period. The work has been scheduled Monday through Friday between 7:00am and 7:00pm.
During these projects there will be some impact to parking in the area. The western portion of the Deloney Avenue parking lot, which is owned by Wells Fargo, will be used for construction staging beginning April 26 and run through the Spring of 2021.
The schedule for parking impacts is as follows:
- April 26, 29 and 30 - No parking along North King Street will be allowed during the utility construction.
- May 1 through May 3 - No parking along East Deloney Avenue near 165 East Deloney will be allowed during utility construction.
- Demolition work for 112 Center Street requires closure of the parking along the property frontage on Center Street.
- April 26 – Spring of 2021 - The western portion of the Deloney Avenue Parking Lot, owned by Wells Fargo, will be used for construction staging.
The schedule for road impacts is as follows:
- April 26, 29th and 30 - North King Street will be open during utility construction on the east side of the road, however please be aware of construction equipment using the roadway.
- May 1 through May 3 – East Deloney Avenue utility installation on the north side of East Deloney Avenue will require a lane shift and no parking in the construction area as posted.
- May 6 through May 10 - North King Street will be closed for utility installation. South Willow Street, East Gill Avenue and East Deloney Avenue can be used as an alternate route.
Please be aware of, and obey all construction notification signage, and parking restriction signage as it is there for your safety and the safety of the construction workers. Motorists, Bicyclists and Pedestrians alike are advised to seek alternate routes along East Gill Avenue in the vicinity of this construction activity.
The Town of Jackson and the Jackson Public Works Department would like to thank you for your patience. For more information regarding these projects please contact Rachelle Rhodes (email@example.com), Associate Engineer, Town of Jackson Public Works Department 733-3079 x1413.