SOCIAL SERVICES FUNDING REQUEST
As the Town and County begin preparations for the Fiscal Year Budget considerations, we issue the attached Funding Request Forms. To aid in the application process, the Town of Jackson and Teton County budget offices are using an identical application form for both Town and County funding.
We recognize the challenges we all face, but with the signs of continual economic recovery, both bodies may consider modest funding increases IF an increase of services/community need or a reduction in State or Federal funding is demonstrated in the attached application narrative.
1. Continuing the effort to streamline the budget review process, minor changes have been made to the Funding Request (excel spreadsheet) and Justification Form (online form). Please carefully review the revised form and respond completely to each question.
2. When filling out the form, please pay particular attention to the following two questions: (1) Organization’s Mission Statement and Strategic Priorities, and (2) Description of the Organization’s Primary Programs. The answer to these questions should specify how funds will be appropriated and what services your organization agrees to provide to the people of Jackson and Teton County. If approved, this information will be included as the Provision of Services outlined in Exhibit A of the contract.
3. Along with the Funding Request Forms, please submit an electronic copy of your most recent Form 990. If you do not file a 990, please submit your most recent annual financial statements (audited if available). Attach these to the online Justification Form.
4. For nonprofit organizations, please provide a list of your current Board of Directors. Attach these to the online Justification Form.
5. A complete application package (funding Request, Justification Form, tax return 990 or financial statements, and Board Members) must be submitted.
6. Please submit only the information requested. Additional materials, such as program brochures or photographs, will not be forwarded to the Town Council or Board of County Commissioners.
7. The application deadline for both Town and County requests is 5:00 p.m., Friday, March 8, 2019. Please return the applications with attachments, electronically by clicking the submit button at the bottom of the online Justification Form.
Upon receipt of the completed package, the Town of Jackson and/or Teton County will contact agencies as to remaining steps of the budget process, including schedule of presentations.
If you have any questions concerning this procedure, please feel free to contact Melanie Adams at the Town of Jackson, email@example.com 733-3932, or Sherry Daigle, Teton County Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org 733-4430. Thank you for your service to our community.