The Jackson Town Council met for 2 public meetings on Monday, August. At 1pm a Joint Information Meeting with the Board of County Commissioners was held and at 6pm a Regular Town Council meeting was conducted. The following is a list of action items.
- Council approved the consent calendar including the July 18, 2022 workshop and meeting minutes, disbursements, P22-151 Rally for Clean Water temporary sign, P22-153 Crossroads temporary sign, P22-157 Art Fair Jackson Hole temporary sign, P22-170 PCJH Rummage Sale temporary sign, Special Event: Torah Parade, P22-125 175 East Broadway Shoring Easement, Special Restriction at 850 W. Snow King Avenue, McLaurin professional consulting services, and grant applications for water and wastewater capital projects.
- Council approved the BUILD transportation grant subrecipient agreement between the Town of Jackson and Teton County, Wyoming.
- Council directed staff to 1) Work with all project partners to develop a detailed project scope of work reflecting the intent of the BUILD Grant application while minimizing project costs and avoiding material changes to the project; and 2) Update Town Council on any significant cost or scope changes in a timely manner.
- Council approved the Core Services Vehicle Maintenance Facility Contract with Dick Anderson Construction in the amount of $29,962,000 and the overall project budget for the Core Services Vehicle Maintenance Facility in the amount of $32,406,630.
- Council continued item P22-066 Request for a Subdivision Plat at 445 E. Kelly Avenue to the regularly scheduled Town Council meeting on September 6, 2022.
- Council approved Resolution 22-17, a resolution approving and accepting the FAA Grant Agreement to Rehabilitate Taxiway A and Construct Deicing Pad Access Taxiway (Phase I – Design) at the Jackson Hole Airport, thereby approving the accepting FAA Grant No. 3-56-0014-071-2022.
- Council approved Ordinance N: An Ordinance Amending the Official Zoning District Map to Change the Zoning Designation of 460 East Broadway Avenue on second reading.
- Council consented to the reappointment of Anne Schuler and Abigail Petri to the Planning Commission/Board of Adjustment for three-year terms, expiring July 31, 2025.
- Council consented to the reappointment of Kasey Mateosky, Katie Wilson, and Tyson Slater to the Board of Examiners for two-year terms, all of which shall expire July 30, 2024.
- Council approved the Town Manager’s Report, which contained a request for a 3% cost of living increase for staff and an update on the summer part-time assistance program.
- Council recessed to executive session, after which Council directed the Town Attorney to engage in settlement negotiations with the representatives of Nicholas Rians.
For more detailed minutes and agenda please visit: https://www.jacksonwy.gov/491/Agendas-Minutes