Town Council Action Items
The Jackson Town Council met 3 times on Monday, April 18:
9:00am - Special Town Council Workshop (Budget)
1:30pm - Town Council Workshop
6:00pm - Regular Meeting
The following is an overview of the action taken by the Town Council at these meetings.
SPECIAL WORKSHOP (9:00am)
• Council continued discussion about the budget until the Town’s next scheduled budget meeting on Monday April 25th, 2022 starting at 9:00AM, in County Commissioners Chamber OR Virtual.
• Council directed staff to postpone further action on a downtown paid parking program until after FY23.
• Council directed staff to finalize the Resolution related to broadening local revenue options, and explore resolutions for a statewide cost-of-living analysis by county and the escalation of property taxes.
REGULAR MEETING (6:00pm)
• The Mayor proclaimed Monday, May 9th through Saturday, May 14th as Community Spring Clean-Up Week and Saturday, May 7th through Sunday, May 15th as Spring Burn Week.
• Council approved the consent calendar, including the April 11, 2022 meeting minutes and disbursements.
• Council approved the Mondays in May special event.
• Council approved the Old West Days special event.
• Council approved a new restaurant liquor license for SRRC Eatery LLC.
• Council approved a new restaurant liquor license for Just Juice LLC.
• Council approved Subdivision Plat (P22-048) for 2-unit condominium subdivision to re-subdivide Lot 1 of the Simpson Corner Townhouse Addition to the Town of Jackson for the property currently addressed at 10 E. Simpson.
• Council approved Resolutions #22-09, #22-10, and #22-11 to allow the Animal Shelter, Victim Services, and START to submit applications to The Community Foundation of Jackson Hole’s Old Bill’s Fun Run 2022.
• Council approved Ordinance F regarding Council salaries on third reading and designated it Ordinance no. 1314.
• Council approved Ordinance H regarding limiting the height of attached dwellings in the NM-2 and NH-1 neighborhoods on second reading.
• Council appointed Dick Stout as an Alternate Municipal Judge.
• Council authorized travel to Laramie, Wyoming for the WAM 2022 Summer Conference.
• The Town Manager’s Report contained an update on the classification and compensation study and SPET process.