The Jackson Town Council held 2 meetings on Tuesday, February 22. The following is an overview of the action items taken at these meetings.
• Council directed staff to proceed with Phase 1: Data Collection as described in the Lodging and Short-Term Rental staff report and as discussed by Council.
Town Council Regular Meeting
• The consent calendar was approved including the January 31, 2022 special meeting/retreat minutes, February 1, 2022 special meeting/retreat minutes, February 7, 2022 regular meeting minutes, disbursements, Bid 22-08 Rancher St., Bid 22-10 Spring Patching, P22-004 Temporary Sign Permit CLIMB WY, P22-006 Temporary Sign Permit Winter Market, and Special Event: World Championship Snowmobile Hill Climb.
• Council approved Special Event Rendezvous Spring Festival.
• Council approved the new updated lease agreements with Center Management Inc., Snow King Mountain Resort, LLC, and Jackson Hole Ski and Snowboard Club and authorized the Mayor to execute the contracts.
• Council directed staff to place the proposed draft ordinance updating the Council salaries on the agenda for the March 7 Town Council meeting for first reading.
• Council approved the updated StageStop lease agreement with the Chamber of Commerce and authorized the Mayor to execute the contract.
• Council approved the liquor license renewal applications for the 2022–2023 liquor license year as presented.
• Council approved the Movieworks LLC liquor license annual renewal application.
• Council continued the Roadhouse Microbrewery liquor license renewal application(s) to the March 7, 2022 regular council meeting.
• Council approved the liquor license renewal application for SRB Operations LLC dba Jackson Hole Pub & Brewery Snake River Brewing for the 2022-2023 liquor license year, and approved the remodeled dispensing areas.
• Council approved proposed text amendment P21 320, based upon factors 1-6 in Section 8.7.1.C of the Land Development Regulations and directed staff to draft an ordinance effectuating such change and present it at a future Council meeting.
• Council approved proposed Text Amendment P21-336, based upon factors 1-6 in Section 8.7.1.C of the Land Development Regulations and directed staff to draft an ordinance effectuating such change and present it at a future Council meeting.
• Council approved a letter of request to WYDOT requesting a speed limit transition on Hwy 89, authorized the Mayor to sign the letter, and directed staff to submit the letter to WYDOT.
• Council adopted Resolution #22-03: A Resolution Approving Grant Agreement with the Federal Aviation Administration.
• Council adopted Resolution #22-04: A Resolution Providing Approval for Transfer of FAA Entitlement Grant Funds.
• Council adopted Resolution #22-05: A Resolution Establishing the Equity Task Force.
• Council adopted Resolution 22-06: A Resolution Adopting Town of Jackson Street Schedule.
• Council approved Ordinance C regarding the Definition of Family on first reading.
• Council approved Ordinance D regarding Board Appointments on second reading.
• Council appointed the following slate of nine applicants to the Equity Task Force: Brandon Hernandez, Jade Krueger, Jason Fritts, Jean Day, Marcela Badillo, Miki Aristorenas, Pierre Bergman, Rosa Sanchez, and Stacy Noland.
• Council nominated Jonathan Schechter as the WAM Winter Workshop voting delegate and Jessica Sell Chambers as the alternate WAM Winter Workshop voting delegate.
• The Town Manager’s Report contained an update on the Core Services Fleet Maintenance Facility Project, the Classification and Compensation Study, and FY23 Budget Schedule.
Complete and detailed information regarding these items is available online at www.townofjackson.com under the Agendas & Meeting button.
The next scheduled Town Council meetings:
Special Joint Information Session
Joint Information Meeting
Town Council Regular Meeting