Town Council Meetings
January 18, 2022
Town Council Workshop
- Council directed staff to proceed with implementation steps necessary to reduce bear and other wildlife conflicts in the Town of Jackson.
- Council directed staff to revise Jackson Municipal Code Title 9 Criminal Code and to bring back a full revised draft of the Title for Council consideration at a future meeting.
Town Council Regular Meeting
- The Consent Calendar was approved including meeting minutes from the January 10 special meeting, disbursements, the December Municipal Court Report, a temp sign permit for the JH Classical Academy Open House, a temp sign permit for the Art Who Dunnit, and special event Natural Selection.
- Council approved a Letter of Support to the Wyoming Department of Transportation in support of designating US Bicycle Route 76 through the Town of Jackson.
- Council approved withdrawing the current Special Event Policy and continuing to have Town staff work directly with the Teton County Health Department and event organizers to take measures to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19.
- Council directed staff to prepare an implementation plan for Council consideration that identifies the fiscal and staff impacts of Pathway and E-Bike Safety.
- Council approved the Sketch Plan (P21-268) for a new 67,000 sf mixed-use building for the properties located at 50 S. Cache Street and 45 & 75 E. Pearl Avenue.
- Council approved travel costs for those wanting to attend the WAM Winter Workshop.
- The Town Manager’s report contained an update on employee housing.
Complete and detailed information regarding these items is available online at www.townofjackson.com under the Agendas & Meeting button.