2021 FALL CLEAN-UP
Residential Yard Waste Collection
*Drop-off event (no curbside collection)
FREE RESIDENTIAL YARD WASTE DROP-OFF at the RODEO GROUNDS
Friday, November 5 between 9:00am and 6:00pm
No curbside collection
- Bring your leaves, grass, pumpkins and branches either loose (pickup truck) or in compostable bags.
- Please NO trash. NO dog poo!
- Free compostable yard waste bags available starting Friday, October 15at the following locations:
- Town Hall (150 East Pearl Street)
- Public Works Administrative Office (450 West Snow King Avenue)
- Recycling Center (3270 Adams Canyon Drive)
- Yard waste will be composted locally by Terra Firma Organics rather than trucked away 100 miles to the landfill.
- Please, NO DUMPING before or after November 5th!
- Residential yard waste only. Not intended for commercial business drop-off.
- The Pumpkin Smash has been suspended this year and will not take place, but please bring your pumpkins in for composting.
NO FEE YARD WASTE at the TRASH TRANSFER STATION
Monday, November 1 through Friday, November 5 from 7:00am to 3:00pm
Saturday, November 6 from 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Free drop off for up to 500 pounds.
- Residential customers only. Discounts do not apply to commercial trash haulers, landscapers or other businesses.
FALL BURN WEEK
Saturday, October 30 through Sunday, November 7
- Town residents wishing to conduct a controlled burn must first contact the Jackson Hole Law Enforcement Agency at 733-2331 prior to striking that match.
Citizens are encouraged to act responsibly and at all times, control their burns including only dry grass, leaves, twigs, small branches, and clean wood.
Town of Jackson
Teton County Integrated Solid Waste & Recycling