What information will I need for the application?

Please visit the Short-term Rentals Page for the complete application requirements. Specific items also include:

  • Copy of Wyoming sales tax certificate is attached to the application
  • Letter from homeowner’s association confirming that residential short-term rentals are
  • neighbors is included with the application
  • Notice to Neighbors within 300 feet has been mailed and a copy of letter and list of
  • permitted
  • Wyoming Sales Tax number

Show All Answers

1. Where can I find more information on short -term rentals?
2. Where can I find a residential short-term application?
3. How long does the application process take?
4. Where can I find the Ordinance for residential short -term rentals?
5. Is there a map that shows where short -term rentals are allowed?
6. Can I rent my property if I don’t have my short -term rental license?
7. What information will I need for the application?
8. How do I get the list of neighbors within 300 feet for the Neighbor Notice?
9. How much is the residential short-term license fee?
10. what do I do if I have some concerns regarding a short -term rental in my neighborhood?
11. What do I need for my building and/or fire inspection?