News Flash Home
The original item was published from 8/16/2023 9:10:03 AM to 8/16/2023 9:23:43 AM.
Town of Jackson
Posted on: August 8, 2023
[ARCHIVED] Actions The Council Has Taken
Below please find a summary of Council action taken on 8/7:
- Council and Commission approved meeting minutes for the July 10, July 12, and July 13 Special Joint Information Meetings.
- Council and Commission directed staff to draft a Request for Proposals for Affordable and Workforce Housing Development at 90 Virginian Lane and to present the draft at the September 11, 2023 Joint Information Meeting.
- Council introduced Robert “Bobby” Johnson, new Street Operator for Public Works. Welcome, Bobby!
- Council approved the consent calendar including minutes from the July 17, 2023 Town Council Workshop and Regular Town Council Meeting, disbursements, P23-120 Temporary Sign Permit for PCJH Rummage Sale, and P23-124 Temporary Sign Permit for Gateway Church – Crossroads.
- Council approved the issuance of a resort liquor license to CCC’s PBI LLC dba Mountain Modern Motel for the license year ending March 31, 2024.
- Council directed staff to draft an amendment to the Gondola and Cougar Lease Agreement Between the Town and Snow King Mountain Resort, LLC that includes revised exhibits and extends the deadline for completion until June 1, 2023.
- Council approved Ordinance Q related to Short-Term Rental uses on second reading.
- Council approved Ordinance R amending Pathways speed limits and signage on second reading.
- Council approved Ordinance S repealing Pathways penalty provision on second reading.
- Council approved ordinance T repealing regular Council meeting schedule to allow for setting by resolution on first reading.
- The Town Manager’s report contained updates on the next Council Retreat, Legislative Session, WAM Winter Workshop dates, a first responder and law enforcement mental health support grant, housing for winter transit operators for the 23-24 season, a national endowment of the arts grant application, planned tree removal, a parking lease at 1490 Gregory Lane, bear resistant trash cans on Town property, and the Teton County Transportation Vulnerability Assessment and Evacuation Planning Project.