Snow King Engagement - Phase 1
Community Engagement Process - Snow King Mountain Resort & Base Area
The goal of the community engagement process is to obtain community feedback regarding the future of the Snow King Mountain Resort and surrounding base area (private and public property) to ensure future developments, uses, and policies reflect the needs of Snow King, the Town of Jackson, the US Forest Service, and the residents of the area.
Public Comment will be accepted throughout the Snow King Engagement process. Send comments regarding the Snow King Mountain Resort & Base Area to SKengagement@jacksonwy.gov.
Snow King Mountain Lease (Added February 2, 2018)
Memorandum of Understanding Between Snow King & Town of Jackson (Added February 5, 2018)
Jackson / Teton Comprehensive Plan (Added February 2, 2018)
Snow King Planned Resort District Mater Plan
Snow King Master Plan Summary (Added February 8, 2018)
Maps (Added February 2, 2018)
Sidewalk & Trail Count (Added February 8, 2018)
Jackson Hole Ski & Snowboard Club Fact Sheet & Press (Added February 12, 2018)
Planned Resort Process / Planned Resort Master Plan (Added March 8, 18)
December 18, 2017 - Town Council Meeting
January 10, 2018 - Press Release
January 17, 2018 - Press Release
March 8, 2018 - Press Release
Meetings and Workshops
Community Engagement Meeting Workshop 1
- Monday, January 22, 2018 - Grand View Lodge - 6 to 8 p.m.
Stakeholder Group Meeting 1
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018 - Grand View Lodge - 8 a.m. to Noon
Stakeholder Group Meeting 2
- Tuesday, February 13, 2018 Grand View Lodge - 8 a.m. to Noon
Stakeholder Group Meeting 3
- March 7, 2018 - Stakeholder Group Meeting 3 in the Fireside Room at the Grand View Lodge from 8 a.m. to Noon
Stakeholder Group Meeting 4
- March 12, 2018 - Stakeholder Group Meeting 4 in the Fireside Room at the Grand View Lodge from 6 to 8 p.m. This is a newly scheduled meeting set on March 7, 2018.
Stakeholder Group Meeting 5
- March 13, 2018 - Stakeholder Group Meeting 5 in the Fireside Room at the Grand View Lodge from 8 a.m. to Noon
Community Engagement Meeting Workshop 2
- April 18, 2018 - Community Engagement Meetings held in Snow King Hotel at the Grand View Lodge. Two meetings with the same agenda and presentations scheduled: from 4 to 6 p.m. and from 6 to 8 p.m. Public encouraged to attend to learn about the proposed scenarios and provide comment.