- Planning & Building
The purpose of the pre-application conference is to identify the standards and procedures of the Land Development Regulations (LDRs) and to identify the submittal requirements for the application.
When Is This Required?
This is required in the following instances:
- Conditional Use Permit
- Development Option Plan
- Development Plan
- Environmental Analysis
- Plan-level Grading Permit
- Planned Unit Development
- Sketch Plan
- Special Use Permit
- Zoning Map Amendment
When not required, the applicant may request an optional pre-application conference with the Town Council, Planning Commission, Planning Staff or Design Review Committee.
- How Long: Within 60 days of the receipt of request
- Correspondence: Within 14 days of the meeting
- The more specific information you provide the more informative the pre-application meeting will be.
- The Notarized Letter of Authorization is needed when the Applicant is not the the owner of the property.
How to Apply
Please submit an application packet via email to the Planning Department that includes the following (paper applications are not accepted):
- Application Fee: To pay the fee via credit card (visa, master card, discover) call 307-733-0440 X 1304
- Application Form (PDF)
- Conceptual Site Plan
- Grading Information (Only for Grading Pre-Application)
- Narrative Project Description
- Notarized Letter of Authorization (PDF)
- Other Pertinent Information if available: elevations, floor plans, renderings, etc.
|Type of Application
|Sketch Plan, Special Use, or Planned Unit Development
|Conditional Use, Development Plan, Map Amendment, or Development Option Plan
|Grading and Erosion Control
|Optional/elective pre-application conference with staff||$180|
|Optional/elective pre-application conference with Planning Commission, the Town Council, or the Design Review Committee||$240|