The purpose of the pre-application conference is to identify the standards and procedures of the Land Development Regulations (LDRs) and to identify the submittal requirements for the application.
When Is This Required?
This is required in the following instances:
- Conditional Use Permit
- Development Option Plan
- Development Plan
- Environmental Analysis
- Plan-level Grading Permit
- Planned Unit Development
- Sketch Plan
- Special Use Permit
- Zoning Map Amendment
- How Long: Up to 45 days after application deemed sufficient
- Who Decides: Planning Director
- The more specific information you provide the more informative the pre-application meeting will be.
- The Notarized Letter of Authorization is needed when the Applicant is not the the owner of the property.
How to Apply
Please submit an application packet via email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes the following (paper applications are not accepted):
- Application Fee (please deliver check or call with a credit card after emailing the application packet)
- Application Form (PDF)
- Conceptual Site Plan
- Grading Information (Only for Grading Pre-Application)
- Narrative Project Description
- Notarized Letter of Authorization (PDF)
- Other Pertinent Information if available: elevations, floor plans, renderings, etc.
|Type of Application
|Sketch Plan, Special Use, or Planned Unit Development
|Conditional Use, Development Plan, Map Amendment, or Development Option Plan
|Grading and Erosion Control or Optional/elective pre-application conference with staff
|Optional/elective pre-application conference with Planning Commission, the Town Council, or the Design Review Committee||$200|